PURE SOUL HEALING
2.hour mindfulness' and meditation session.
your investment: $180.00
• Includes cleansing deep breathing exercise based on Buddhist teachings.
This session will help you to understand the laws of attraction and why you feel how you feel and why you do what you do.It will assist you to more
easily manifest your desires.
You will relax with a mini facial; feel purified by absorbing the benefits of aromatherapy deepening your senses cocooned in a warm compress to ease you into removing layers of stress and tension.
• along with a pressure point facial and shoulder stress release techniques
• The whole experience balances and activates the seven chakras
• provides soul healing through energy transference
• you'll also enjoy guided visualisation and meditation time
• this is a fantastic way to learn about mindfulness and stress release and
help you to tap into your own innate sense of connection to the Divine source
of all creation.
• reconnect with your sense of calm with this fantastic offer.
CONTEMPLATE ...............BUT FIRST TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND ALLOW THESE WORDS TO FLOW OVER YOU.......
What does it really mean to let go?
Letting go of control issues is one of the most challenging lessons we all face at one time or another. It has often been said that what we hold on to tightly, life will come along and help us by removing whatever it is that we cling to, through this we are than forced to making the necessary changes.
Change does not need to be painful though and it need not be thrust upon us by surprise.
When we practice mindfulness and present moment awareness we bring ourselves into the alignment with the uniting energy that is inherent in all things.
By being in harmony and balance with your Spirit you have the reassurance that you are always are on the right path and that whatever you need is without a doubt there for you.
“When you dig a well, there's no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way. You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow," said Buddha.”
― Deepak Chopra